Still unsure whether an independent insurance agent is the best way to go for your home, auto, umbrella, flood, renters, or rental property insurance? Read below!
- You save money: The difference between your current policy and the best option available in the marketplace can be hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year. Put your independent agent to work finding the best policy for you!
- You have more choice: Let’s say you are shopping for homeowners’ insurance. An independent agent has many companies to choose from (Memorial Insurance has more than 22!), whereas a captive agent – such as State Farm – has just one. Who is more likely to be able to offer the most suitable policy at the lowest price?
- You get better discounts: New roof? Got married? Improved credit score? If you stick with the same policy for years, you run the risk of missing out on savings if no one is checking. Your independent agent will review your policies annually to make sure you’re receiving all possible discounts.
- You stay under one roof: Life is easier when you have your home, flood, auto, boat, umbrella, and rental home policies all in one place with someone you know.
- You make informed choices: Unsure about whether to file a claim? Don’t know what is covered under your policy? Your independent agent will make sure you’re not missing any essential coverage, as well as providing guidance and advice. There are no 1-800 numbers here …. you just call and speak directly to someone who knows you.