Stuck for gift ideas for the insurance agent in your life? Wanting to buy a little something to thank Memorial Insurance Agency in Houston for their wonderful service this year? Take your pick from our great suggestions!
1. Coffee mug: An essential accessory for hardworking, office-based insurance agents! How about this great design available on Etsy?
2. Coffee: Need something to put in that great personalized mug? A subscription to a craft coffee delivery service means your insurance agent won’t get stuck in a rut with the same old coffee beans each day!
3. Fire Extinguisher: In addition to a great insurance policy, a fire extinguisher is something that no self-respecting insurance agent should be without! Why not make a statement with a pink one?
4. Fire Extinguisher USB: It won’t put out fires, but it sure makes a chic and handy gift for those insurance presentations.
5. Portrait: We all know that insurance agents think they are “hot stuff”. So why not treat your favorite big-ego insurance agent to a commissioned portrait of themselves? Ideal when framed and placed on a desk, or choose a life-sized version to hang imposingly on an office wall.
6. An Insurance Agency: If you’re feeling really generous, you can even buy a book of business for your favorite wannabe insurance agent. Now that’s a gift they will never forget!